[OM] Re: Auto Tubes

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto Tubes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:30:06 +0000
Boxes?  They come in boxes!?

Oh, I forgot.  Cute, but useless.  Does anybody actually keep them in the
boxes?  For that matter, does anybody keep anything in the box it came in?  My
three stay bayonetted together, with an appropriate cap on either end, in the
big LowePro Magnum bag, underneath the 1.4X-A and 2X-A.  This group makes a
very useful stack of lens stretchers and close focus shrinkers.

And speaking of boxes, I've got probably 20 or so that stuff came in, from
OM-4Ti's to Shoe 4's.  I'm tired of storing them.  Is it worth the trouble to
sell them?  Keep in mind that I hate packing and shipping stuff, and I really
don't like standing in line at the post office.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --