[OM] Re: Auto Tubes

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto Tubes
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:13:53 -0400
I have the vivitar auto-tube set, 12, 20 & 36mm, plus the Olympus 7mm manual
tube. Along with that I have the vivitar 25mm tube (the basic 2x-21 with
glass easily removed). With those 5 tubes you can get most combinations.
I've also wondered about making a variable auto tube from the Vivitar 2x
macro tube by removing the glass. Has anyone tried this? I've looked at my
2x macro to see if it might be possible, but will wait for a cheap one from
epay before trying to experiment with or refit one.
Wayne