[OM] Re: OM 4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:02:13 -0500
Ralph, the 4Ti is only worth about $25 nowadays, but being a big softie and an
enabler, I will relieve you of such an antique by paying your repair bill plus
shipping.  For convenience you can ship it to my address in Brampton, Ontario
and I will pick it up later this month.  And I will even cheer for the Lions to
win the Gray Cup once I am assured it is in the mail, as well as predict that
the Canucks will go undefeated against all opponents this season.

Earl