[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:50:36 +0100
My first 1 is a keeper. It's been in the family since it was new, used
by my mother in the 70-ies and 80-ies.
Then I would keep my 4ti, it's my current working horse. But the
third... I've got a 1n, 2 and plain 4 too. Probably the 4 but I think
it's got that string problem with the shutter, but only in really cold
conditions.

Never ditch any thing... // Johan