[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:50:48 -0800
on 11/15/04 10:01 AM, Dave B at david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body which would you choose
> and why? I have 1,1n,2n,10,40(PC). Have never held a 4 / 4ti or a 3/3ti or a
> 2SP for that matter. Should I ditch the current gear and go for the 4ti?
>
> Dave B

I'll answer before I read the 25 other replies...

First and always my OM-3Ti -- its the color, the best looking camera I've
ever seen. The meter is nice, the mechanical shutter means it will still be
usable when the electronics are all gone. Did I mention that
charcoal-anthracite gray color...?

Second the black OM-4Ti -- just for when I 'need' auto exposure. By the way,
this camera will often have the 21/2.0 lens on it, another of my favorites.

Third choice is the OM-2n, of which I may have a number of choices... I like
the black bodies, but the chrome are also nice. TTL flash, OTF auto
exposure, and a nice analog display in the finder for 'manual' speeds.

OK, let er rip...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

By the way, its OK to have more than one example of each of your
favorites... I hope!

Also, you didn't ask, but I'm not giving up any of my Pen F's and FT's
either...