[OM] Re: Sorry Everybody

Subject: [OM] Re: Sorry Everybody
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:10:36 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2004 7:57:05 AM Central Standard Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just  found this site
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/
the gallery section is  really funny, check it out.

I don't think Winston Churchill used an OM, but I think he was right on in
his comments about youth and hearts and middle aged and brains.  This  exhibit
of some pretty bad photography (although, yes, some did make me  smile)
illustrates the youth side of Churchill's equation.  Probably not  something
that
needed to be posted to the list, but then it is not the  first  . . . and most o
f us have offended from time to time.  Bill  Barber