[OM] Re: Sorry Everybody

Subject: [OM] Re: Sorry Everybody
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:59:35 +0000
George W. Bush is, in my judgment, the worst president in the last 100 years,
possibly in the history of the country.  But the more I looked at and listened
to John Kerry, the Democratic candidate of last resort, the more convinced I
became that he, more than likely, would be at least as bad, and quite possibly
even worse, than Bush, just in a different way.  I voted for Bush in 2000, but
not this time.  And I sure as hell didn't vote for Kerry.  It was a good day to
stay home.

Now, let me have the last word and let's drop this BS subject and try to make
the best of the situation.  At least that moronic nut Ashcroft is gone.  Now
maybe they can take the tarps off the statutes' tits.

Walt

--
"Progress might have been all
right once, but it's gone on too