[OM] Re: Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Trouble
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:09:50 -0800
Other than the most expensive lenses, I doubt any of the digital photo
equipment will have much resale value if you keep it any length of time.
Pick what feels right and best meets your present needs ... then use it as
much as possible hoping it falls apart from heavy use before you want to
trade it in.
-jeff