[OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:13:06 -0800
It is always a good idea to turn a used lens in for a CLA(clean, lube,
and adjust). It could have been used for 20 years without service. I
certainly remember many pictures in China that were spoiled by a balky
aperture mechanism in a like new lens I had purchased recently.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA