[OM] Re: OT Canon 9950F

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Canon 9950F
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:30:06 -0700
Yes, he does claim that VueScan supports the 9950.  It was the fact
that it was added to VueScan that convinced me to buy one.  However,
VueScan 8.1.5 doesn't seem to recognize the scanner.  I'm hopeful that
it will eventually, though so far I haven't found the Canon software to
be too bad, albeit a bit quirky.

Mark