[OM] Re: ( OM ) e*ay charges, while we are on about that

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) e*ay charges, while we are on about that
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:14:30 -0800
I used to shop at Henry's when I lived in Toronto (30 years ago)... Then
anyway, it was a relatively small shop, and as I recall pretty much the only
game in town for pro's and serious amateurs. I've asked questions on several
e*ay items, and received timely answers, though none regarding postal rates.
Maybe Canada Post is more expensive? Gord?

Rob Harrison
Seattle