[OM] Reintroduction and 35SP/RC comments

Subject: [OM] Reintroduction and 35SP/RC comments
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:22:25 +1300
Steve Dropkin wrote

"I left the Oly list about a year-and-a-half ago after I had
unsubscribed for about a month and found I had very little time to
keep up with the list. But I'm back ... "

Welcome back Steve. I wondered what happened to you after that Summer
Exchange organised by Bob Gries.

Same ol' same ol' sharing, sometimes wrangling group.  But more photos
shared on-line which is a fresh dimension that is very enjoyable. Many
people have left since you were here last.

Reminds me; I wonder if Bob is going to organise another Exchange?

Bob Gries - are your ears burning ??  ;-)>

Exchange   exchange !!

Brian