[OM] Re: Lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Lunar eclipse
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:12:07 -0600
Mosquitoes???????? In the winter!  They are long gone here. The
blood-sucking little bastards are frozen. That's one reason I like winter.
The clouds cleared here this evening but I forgot about the eclipse and was
hustling a cute little sales girl when I should have been looking at the sky
instead. Then again, maybe I was in a better place. Should have had my OM's
with me.  /jmac