[OM] Re: vivitar 135/2.3 with hazy rear element

Subject: [OM] Re: vivitar 135/2.3 with hazy rear element
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:26:38 -0400
It could be etched due to fungus damage.  It could also be degraded optical
group cement.  It could only be oil residue.  It could be heavily scratched.

Is it the outside of the rear element?  or inside?

Focal Point (right name?) in CO can re-polish/re-coat a damaged element if it's
not too far gone.

Skip