[OM] Re: reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: reasonable price?
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:53:19 +0100
Don't know if the same is true for macro lenses, but I think Jessops is
the best source in the UK for used OM lenses. Their prices are pretty
comparable to ebay as far as my experience goes and you get a refund,
no problem, if you have any issues that are an uneconomical repair
(I've had gritty zoom action, focus beyond infinity - so their checking
of what they take on can be substandard). With the 24/2.8 (one of three
lenses I've bought from there) I noticed a slight blemish on the front
element and got a free CLA. The only annoyance is having to phone
branches to get a price, as they don't list them on the website.

James