[OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:51:35 +0000
Luckily, most birds poop small and, even when dried, if removed reasonably
promptly, it comes off without underlying harm.  Fortunately for me, the
red-shouldered hawks that nest in our back yard haven't annointed any of my
gear yet.

Last spring, after being set up outside for less than two hours, a Carolina
wren decided that inside the hood of a Tamron 300/2.8 was the perfect place to
build a nest.  Wrens, feisty little creatures that they are, are pretty much my
all-time favorite birds, but even so, I was not willing to permit that.  I was
amazed at how persistent she was and at how loudly she scolded me for my
interferece with her housing plans.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from