[OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!/now about leica voightlander

Subject: [OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!/now about leica voightlander
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:24:58 EDT
I think if you ask, you'll find quite a few OM users here that are also Leica
(or rangefinder) users too. Both systems are used by those who eschew the
digital revolution, and want to keep photography to a simpler, more thought
requiring practice. Both systems are also viewed as long-lasting, quality-built
hardware.

I've been down the Leica road and also recently had a new Voigtlander body or
two. You'll enjoy using the Voigtlanders, body and lenses. I settled on
keeping a Leica CL kit, which, to me, is the ultimate travel kit.

George S.