[OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image
From: Der Eiserne Reiter <ferider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
So,

if you shoot a photo of a family member at a public place and they prefer you
not to put
it on your public web site, because the smile was wrong, or the hair style was
not correct, etc.
I assume most of us would decide to respect this, in particular when its your
wife.

Why do we treat other people differently ?

Roland.

:-)

--- Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Several pieces of sage advice Walt.  I am trying to stop laughing, with
> little success ;-)
>
> --
> Piers

=====