[OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:08:28 -0600
The term I hear a lot now is "expectation of privacy" when it comes to where
you can shoot pictures. People were taking their cell phone cameras into
rest rooms and transmitting images of people doing their thing in there.
That, and some other similar indiscretions, caused laws prohibiting
photography of people in places where they should have "expectation of
privacy". Walking down a public street is not one of those places. If you
put a camera on your toe and shoot up a women's skirt, that is one of those
places. If you live, you might get sued.  /jmac