[OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:45:17 -0700
All these gray scale ink solutions also use new software to control the
various shades. Refilling a cartridge with various shades of gray will
not work because, as far as the driver is concerned you are still using
a color cartridge. There are evidently many, many problems with these
inks clogging heads.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA