[OM] Re: Foveon X3

Subject: [OM] Re: Foveon X3
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:04:42 -0700
I have long envied the S2's low noise characteristics. Still the best
in spite of the newer cameras which have come out. I prefer to work
with a raw image, but the ready to print jpgs out of the S2 are
legendary. Resolution equivalent to 8MP out of 6MP camera is nothing to
sneeze at either.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA