[OM] Re: Foveon X3

Subject: [OM] Re: Foveon X3
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:40:21 -0400
I agree totally, which is why I stuck with the S2...sure there are others that
look cooler but in my humble opinion nothing takes a better picture than the S2.

My Om1n is the high point for me in terms of manual camera esthetics, use, and
functionality.

Actually if you think of looks, I loved the E20...presently I think the
Panasonic Lumix 12x zoom in BLACK looks way cool.

>>> wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/13/04 02:37pm >>>

I think cool is taking good pictures. Looks are not as important as
ergonomics. I once had a Canon F1n which was a handsome camera, but was
the clumsiest, most unpleasant to use camera I have ever used. I think
the OM4T was a high point in the merging of esthetics and function.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA