[OM] Totally off topic ADSL

Subject: [OM] Totally off topic ADSL
From: "Terry and Tracey" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:23:06 +1000
My sister is installing ADSL at her place. She isn't that good at this
stuff. Every time I go up to see her I rebuild her computer. She should sell
her skills to virus writers really.

Anyway, I do have a couple of off topic questions that I'm sure someone out
there can answer.

Does the ADSL filter go on the first phone outlet? I was always sure it
should and she has been told different.

Is there any other wierd things after that? Again, I always understood that
the modem went before the filter on the first outlet to strip the digital
signal from the POTS phone service to the house.

Thanks

Foxy