[OM] Re: Opinion on LCD monitor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinion on LCD monitor?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:39:02 -0700
The stats look pretty good. In fact better than the new Apple Cinema
displays. So I don't believe them. My way of buy something like that is
either to get an integrated solution of known high quality like a mac
or to look at a couple of comparison test articles by publications that
are relatively trustworthy and then get one with one of the higher
ratings. NEC makes a very good 20 inch for not very much money which
even MacWorld has said is on a par with the Apple monitors.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA