[OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems

Subject: [OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems
From: Chris Buckett <chrisbuckett@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:20:24 +0100
I didn't really want to pay that to unjam it, but it's better than
buying another one on €bay
I missed the bit in your earlier post about the metering being fine...
with mine, once it locked, nothing appeared in the viewfinder.
I too had a look under the bottom plate - and yep, it's far too
complicated for me!

Good luck getting yours repaired!
Chris.