[OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems

Subject: [OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:28:45 -0700
I have a OM4 which has a loose screw in the center of the shutter release
button. After shooting awhile the screw moves enough that pushing the button
doesn't do anything. Ten seconds with a tiny screwdriver (be careful IRRC
some have turned the screw too far) and it works for a few more days.

Good luck,

-jeff