[OM] Re: Kids n film

Subject: [OM] Re: Kids n film
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:47:43 +1000
Please pass on my congrats to Gus, he has a great eye for a photo, most
impressive for a 4yo!  No wonder you're such a proud Dad!  I'm currently
looking around for a Trip 35 for my 5yo son Drew, thought I'd start him off
on the right foot with an Oly product...

Andrew McPhee
(the guy with the dodgy spot meter OM-4 - now returned for refund)