[OM] Kids n film

Subject: [OM] Kids n film
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:49:18 -0400
But not all! My son Gus, now 4, has been using a film camera since before he
was two. He's even had a tripod for about a year now, and he can mix the
soup in the darkroom just fine (though we haven't tried loading a roll of
film yet since I use a changing bag). The other day we picked up a roll of
color at the lab and he pulled the negatives out of the envelope, removed a
strip from the sheet, and held it up to the light to check them out.
Hilarous. The guy in the shop almost fell over. Check out my site:
<http://bornphotos.com/home.htm>
Click on gallery and the last thumbnail on the right loads a few of his
pictures. Oly content: He's not using an Olympus (yet) but most of the other
stuff on the site was shot with my OM-1. Now that he's taken such good care
of his $17 KEH bargain special N*kon p&s I think I might get him an XA one
of these days.

Matthew Born, proud pop