[OM] Re: HRCCUD (home repairs can cause unusual damage)

Subject: [OM] Re: HRCCUD (home repairs can cause unusual damage)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:28:49 -0200
on 23/09/2004 14:44, Piers Hemy at piers@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you want to re-read the discussion, try here
> http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/2003-06/msg00400.html

Hi Piers,

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:17:36 -0600, Garth Wood summed up:

<"Denatured alcohol" = "methylated spirits" = ethyl alcohol + various other
alcohols etc., depending on manufacturer (usually contains some methanol)>

And I've just spent the value of a roll of Provia 100F to buy 1 (one!) litre
of absolute alcohol - pure ethyl alcohol without any percentage of water, to
clean a slightly dirty mirror. Hope to be careful enough so as not to leave
any scratch.

On top of it, I remember having read this thread. It wouldn't surprise me to
find it inside my [OM] folder :^)

Thanks a lot to all who cared answering this evercoming question.

Fernando.