[OM] Re: Now OT: sniping (was: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro))

Subject: [OM] Re: Now OT: sniping (was: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro))
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:33:21 +0000
My eSnipe setting is 4 seconds.  It failed only once to bid exactly then, and
that was on an auction for something I didn't really much care whether I "won"
or not.  I've captured a lot of goodies that way, even a couple of things other
list members had bid on.  Hey, all's fair in love and auctions!  You snooze,
you loose.

But now I've got nearly everything I think I'm ever going to want, so fear me
not.  I don't look much at the Bay anymore.

And I once was included on the list of pseudonyms used by list members, but now
I'm not included there anymore.  I don't know why I was expelled.  But it
doesn't really matter.  If I see something I want, you won't see Gunzuiko's bid
until it's too late.

Walt, a sniper sniping

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from