[OM] Re: New Coating Technology?

Subject: [OM] Re: New Coating Technology?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:24:28 -0400
I have the same problem (see previous post for example) and
it is not a dirty lens. The scanner will flare or bloom between sharp
highlights to dark shadows transitions. I wish I had a more powerful
loupe to really compare what the scanner does compared to what
is really on the film. I suspect the CCD while CH suspects the optics.

Wayne