[OM] Re: New Coating Technology?

Subject: [OM] Re: New Coating Technology?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 08:52:57 +0800
I have cleaned the surface of lens and the mirror but it doesn't help, if
the problem is on the other side (CCD) of the lens then is it a big trouble.
Since the problem is found on few very extreme contrast slide, I will left
it as is, just don't want to pay for it cleaned and with no improvement.

C.H.Ling