[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:53:29 +0800
Even using aperture prefire you are still subject to vibration between 1/4s
to 1/30s, I will never use shutter speed slower than 1/125s for macro and
most of my macro were made with flash. Manual focus is not easy, it is
challenging and need lots of training but I like it. Here is a moving ant
shot with Zuiko 80/4+170mm macro adapter, I doubt you can do it with AF.

http://www.accura.com.hk/ant.jpg (1.7MB)

If you can get better result with wide angle and film then you should be
able to do with others, if not, found out the problem and correct it.

C.H.Ling