[OM] Re: OT Storage bargain

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Storage bargain
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:16:10 -0700
I did something similar a few months ago and I am really pleased with
the "Caviar" drive. It is so much quicker and quieter than my original
drive I have transferred my operating system to it and use my original
for back up storage. It also has that(I forget what it is called)
system that can warn you of problems with the drive before it fails and
it interfaces with my operating system disk utility.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA