[OM] Re: OM4 Strange print stains

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 Strange print stains
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:51:37 +0100
I have always had friendly knowledgeable service from Luton Camera Repair
Service Tim.  They are in ... Bristol.  But the main shop, as you might
expect, is indeed in Luton, opposite the railway station, about 30 minutes
from Kings Cross Thameslink.

I know that one other on the list was not impressed, while others speak
highly of a firm in Colchester which advertises in AP.  I believe Olympus
themselves send all their OM work to Luton.

Piers