[OM] Re: OM4 Strange print stains

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 Strange print stains
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:13:04 +0000
I have an OM-4 that has had this problem for close to 15 years, but only at
1/30 sec., and only sometimes even then.  I have three identical OM-4 bodies,
and in order to tell them apart, I have them marked with stick-on letters on
the pentaprism housing, H, D, and L.  Since I know that Huey doesn't work well
at 1/30th, I avoid shooting with him at that speed.  Dewey and Louie are good
to go at all speeds.  I keep thinking about sending Huey in for service, but,
all things considered, it's not a real big deal, particularly since the three
OM-4T(i)'s get used the most.

But if I leave it like it is, is it likely to get worse and start being a
problem at other speeds too?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from