[OM] Re: OT now... eye surgery

Subject: [OM] Re: OT now... eye surgery
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:00:09 +0100
Thanks to everybody for their responses. I am obviously concerned about all
this although my comments, as always, were a little tongue in cheek. This
will be out patient treatment by the NHS who have great expertise but
limited time so their explanations are brief. I had considered private
treatment only to be told that it would still be carried out by the same
surgeon using the same equipment - I'd just jump the queue

The photography side I've solved - ain't autofocus wonderful :-). Now if I
could only see where my golf balls go.