[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
George,

You've hit on the EXACT solution!! I've actually found
some curmudgeon threads quite amusing, but I feel
strongly that everyone subscribed to this list should
have the benefit of an accurate Subject so they can
choose what they want to follow, and what they want to
delete.

The rest (splitting the list, top vs. bottom posting,
OT vs. OM) would be non-issues if we keep the Subject
current and accurate.

 - Craig

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail