[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:26:10 EDT
Fuggetabout splitting the list... top vs. bottom posting... SUVs....
Lasik....
I'd like everyone to just change the subject line when the subject matter
takes a hard right turn to reflect what is now being discussed. A lot of the
time
the subject line has nothing to do with what's inside.

This would save everyone some time, we wouldn't have to open multiple
messages and find the topics have changed to things we don't want to follow...
one
could just keep hitting "DELETE" when we see something that doesn't interest us.

George S.