[OM] Re: Resistance is futile

Subject: [OM] Re: Resistance is futile
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:08:04 -0700
I haven't gone this route, but several people have who have contributed
to the list and they seem quite pleased being able to use their OM
lenses with an adaptor even with the metering and auto aperture
limitations. Certainly people will tend to add newer AF lenses to their
collection. That is just natural. It was baffling because Oly took so
long to understand it.

I don't understand the statement about AF. I haven't had mine fail to
work. Should I want to use MF with a macro lens, say, the ground glass
screen does not seem to present a barrier. I have experimented with MF
with a very WA lens and even it is not chore to focus.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA