[OM] Re: T32 Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 Problem
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:08:50 +1000
Many thanks for that. Foam removed and now the screw keeps the halves
together sufficiently for a couple of strips of black gaffer tape to create
a safer and semi-permanent seal. No need for glue.

John, I don't think the flash was dropped as the case is immaculate. More
likely somebody has attempted to split the case without much experience in
moulded snaps. I'm wary of these things after a few years repairing squirty
printers from C*non etc.

This thread has probably been a PITA to list members but thanks all you guys
for the help and advice, it was much appreciated.

John,
Sydney, Oz.