[OM] Re: T32 Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 Problem
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:00:52 +1000
Thanks Moose, Richard, and Robert,

Sadly, three of the four claws were broken. Although dictated by moulding
requirements it's sad that at the rear of the flash the tabs are part of the
bottom case. It would be so much easier to fix if all four were on the top
by simply replacing the upper cover. Anyway, I've got it working better for
now with some gaffer (duct?) tape but will try out Robert's Super X glue
solution.

John.