[OM] Re: What's it for?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's it for?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:59:37 +0100
In principle that is correct Andrew - but as always, the devil is in the
detail.  To the best of my knowledge, the lens-flange to film-plabe
registers are as follows:

Olympus OM              46.00mm
M42x1 thread      45.46mm

What you suggest in your last few words would hold true if the adaptor
thickness were no more than 0.54mm - you may well be right, but that wasn't
my estimate having seen the picture!

Piers