[OM] Re: Re: Re: TTL Multi Connector

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: Re: TTL Multi Connector
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:56:08 -0700
Andreas:

Dr. R. Lee Hawkins has done a lot of work with multiple flashes on the OM
system (lighting up caves, as I recall).  I don't know if he is still a list
member, but here is a link to his site:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

What is your porject, that it rerquires so many flashes?

Bill Stanke