[OM] Re: Any comments on E-1 and microdrives?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on E-1 and microdrives?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 07:53:36 -0700
People seem to like microdrives and say they are durable. And that was
before Hitachi strengthened the case so you do not bend it and destroy
the mechanism if you are clumsy removing it from the camera. They
should be better now.  :-) My only real complaint is that they draw
more power. The camera battery has to spin up a drive all the time. I
would rather use my camera battery to lay down more images.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA