[OM] Re: can't focus? + digital fireworks shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: can't focus? + digital fireworks shooting
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:25:18 +0200
Wayne, you are not actually THINKING while composing your shots?
It is little known fact that highly concentrated brainwaves throw off
autofocus! Try to just take photographs and then forget about them...
quite easy since you did not think while taking the photographs already...
and then you totally forget. For the digital: do the pictures look sharp on
the litlle LCD in tha back? Yes? So don't complain... The pictures are
sharp!

Iwert.

ps just to say I understand your feelings!