[OM] Re: A few pages from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: A few pages from the journal
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:40:04 +1000

> I like, but it is not quite as spooky as the first. Need some
> more menacing clouds. I think you should work this spot some more.

Thanks Wayne,

Interesting (in the light of current discussions on digital vs film) how
the feeling one gets from an image is influenced by so many unrelated
variables: light, clouds, camera angle, lens, how the photographer has
"interpreted" what he has seen and captured and translated it to paper
or pixels.

I'll be visiting that site from time-to-time, it'll be interesting to
see what comes out of it the next time.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia