[OM] Re: ( OM ) Flash at the Olympics

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Flash at the Olympics
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:11:36 -0400
On 8/14/04 4:38 AM, "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Own up:- which of you bright ones were flashing your P&S cameras at the
> Olympic opening ceremony !!  =|;->
>
> Flashes by the hundred.

I remember someone saying they passed out disposable PS cameras (w/ flash)
at one of the 'games. Nobody cared about the photos, they just wanted the
"twinkling stars" out in the crowd for the hordes watching TV to see. It was
part of the script, IMO.

Of course there are ALWAYS the people that just don¹t get it. Like the one
sitting behind me on my last cross-country flight that felt they needed to
turn the flash on their digital camera to take pictures out of the window.
At night. Now that I think about it, their toddler kicking the back of my
seat the whole time was way more fun.

-mike