[OM] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:51:30 +0100
I believe a few list members have used Colchester Cameras and had a
pleasant experience (somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).  I
need my OM-4 done in the very near future and I'll be sending mine there.

Jason.

Internet
I@xxxxxxxxxxx@ml.free.fr - 11/08/2004 11:48

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxx