[OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:27:04 -0400
Washer I'm referring to is CA9111.  If self timer unwinds quickly, main
mechanism is defective.  In it's worst state, ST will not stay cocked at all
but instead unwinds immediately as you take your finger off the lever.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,